Wednesday, October 23, 2013

From afar

My friend won't see this, but that's ok. She will feel it in her heart. God has given me a friend of new proportions. A friend in a sense I have not felt for many years. Interestingly, I did not realize it until tonight, looking upon some pictures from the day. Taken on a cell phone, they were only a moment in time. Until I looked upon them closely, and realized there was a friendship deeper and more intimate then I previously saw from the surface. In that moment, I realized that God placed that person in my life for a very specific purpose. This friend brought God's word into my life. This person changed my life in a profound and silent way. Reconnecting me. God works in mysterious ways. I am 59 years old, and He still surprises me with His endless love. I will never understand. I will always be grateful, and appreciate. I am glad I am open enough to see when He intervenes. Thank you for your blessings, My Lord. Always, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment